- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
The Casualty Claims Program Manager is responsible for planning, directing and maintaining the organizations claims process from the inception of a claim to the resolution and closure. Some travel is required.
Job duties will include reviewing and evaluating the progress of the Unit Managers work with input from the Vice President of Claims.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Claims Process of the Claim Unit
- Supervise Unit Managers and Claims Staff
- Technical Growth of Staff
- Ensure Compliance with Regulatory Agencies
- Staffing, Recruiting & Business Development
- The Program Manager reports to the Regional Vice President
- Unit Manager(s)
- Directs and plans the work of staff members and has direct involvement with and/or responsibility for the hiring, coaching, developing, training, appraising and disciplinary processes for subordinates
- BS / BA or Equivalent Work Experience
- Must have proper adjuster licenses in jurisdictions required
- 3 to 5 years
- Ability to effectively manage staff
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of General Liability Protocol
- Knowledge of contracts and performance standards
- Knowledge of Claims Systems