Telephone Unit Supervisor - Temporary
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Great Opportunity for a Temporary Telephone Unit Supervisor in our Lafayette, Louisiana Office!!!
**Searching for candidates with supervisory and administrative experience**
Supervise the work of Quality Control staff. Conduct reviews to determine quality of work product for Risk Control division. Responsibilities include: Day to day supervision of contractors, Act as liaison between contractors and management to resolve issues and ensure quality output. Respond to survey disputes regarding quality control issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assign work to independent contractors for both physical and telephone work.
- Evaluate methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved.
- Perform daily review of work being performed by independent contractors to provide feedback and ensure quality of work performed for client meets specified guidelines.
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Serve as a technical liaison between quality control and other departments, vendors, or contractors.
- Complete a monthly review of all survey disputes and provide to Risk Control Manager/QC Manager.
- QC a minimum of 5 reports daily to include non-productive reports, survey reports both physical and telephone.
- Other duties as assigned by up-line management.
- This position is supervised by the QC Manager
- The QC Supervisor supervises the work assignments of all independent contractors
- Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school)
- Minimum of 3 years
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Leadership - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Self- Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Knowledge of insurance industry including commercial carriers, various regulatory agency requirements