Senior Operations Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
- The Senior Operations Analyst will prepare various monthly reports and ad hoc research products to support one of York's large client
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis including business intelligence on customer behaviors, general business support through data collection and processing.
- Independent model development, testing including evaluation of mathematical soundness, developmental evidence, historical performance, statistical testing, model benchmarking, and appropriate sensitivity analyses
- Statistical analysis, monitoring and reporting business metrics and KPIs.
- Responsible for setup & dynamic maintenance of meaningful analysis and summary of data projections and modeling, etc.
- Assist in data collection, extraction, scrubbing, validity and sanity checks, transformation, and validation for a variety of projects.
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiencies and improvements to data analysis and reporting capabilities
- Develop client-facing reporting and visualization solutions.
- Communication Skills, both written and verbal, must be impeccable to present findings or translate the data into a concise, understandable document.
- Must be motivated to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- 3 to 5 years experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.) and Google Sheets. Must be able to run with project requests from a client with a minimum of management input.
- Demonstrated proficiency interfacing with data systems