Account Executive - Temporary
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Great opportunity for a temporary Account Executive in our Hicksville, NY office!!!
**looking for someone that has previous experience in a Broker's office**
The Account Manager serves as primary contact for day-to-day service issues; Addresses questions and resolves problems; provides information and coordinates activities as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide best-in-class account management and customer service for managed care employer-clients
- Manage defined client list based on geographic location and/or similar service requirements
- Lead implementation efforts for new clients; conduct onsite meetings; identify reporting needs; monitor client satisfaction
- Participate in business strategy regarding client satisfaction, retention, and growth; facilitate product and brand development
- Contribute to growth efforts
- Work with multiple service lines to enhance overall client utilization
- Participate in, and assist with maintaining, quality management activities as appropriate
- Uphold all standards as defined in the organizations policies and procedures
- Provide education, and identify resources and solutions for issues
- Receive and respond to complaints in a timely manner
- BS / BA or Equivalent Work Experience
- 1 to 4 years
- Excellent analytical, communication, time management, organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, and computer skills are necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient with workers compensation and managed care concepts as well as applicable state and federal regulations