Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Brown & Brown of Washington, Inc. is currently seeking individuals who want to be in charge of their success and have it within them to maximize their sales potential with reputable company! In this role, approximately 60% of the job function will require you to be outside of the office prospecting and meeting with new clients to assess their insurance needs and develop a plan that works for them, given their risk exposure.
In this key position, Producers are responsible for generating new business opportunities within the Pacific Northwest region. Our main openings are within our Personal Lines and Employee Benefits Divisions in our Downtown Seattle based branch. This role is perfect for individuals who are self-starters, have a competitive drive, and love "the win."
- Prospect new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, and building referral sources.
- Advise clients on the financial and contractual features of their insurance plans.
- Coordinate with Account Managers in regard to onboarding our clients and providing them with high quality customer service.
- Become an expert within your discipline in order to be and remain our clients' trusted advisors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Outside sales experience necessary.
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales goals.
- Hunter mentality.
- Passionate about being out in the community forming relationships in order to grow a book of business.
- Insurance experience within the Employee Benefits and/or Personal Lines insurance market spaces.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Outside Sales - Personal Lines & Employee Benefits Producers - Seattle, WA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly