Corporate Fleet Administrator - Automotive
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Assist in Corporate Fleet Vehicle Administration, ordering fleet vehicles, paying invoices, relocation of vehicles, monitoring fleet driver adherence to Corporate Fleet Policy, disposal of vehicles, arranging rental vehicles, purchase out of stock vehicles, completing purchase orders, assist with analysis of fleet expenditures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Address all Fleet request, including responsibility for ordering Fleet vehicles
- Receive and process fleet related invoices
- Monitor fleet mailbox and respond in a timely fashion to Fleet drivers
- Take ownership of purchase orders beginning all orders from preparation to completion
- Monitor compliance of drivers to fleet administrative guidelines
- Actively track relative details on all Fleet Vehicles
- Properly disposal of Fleet Vehicles
- Maintain vehicles in peak operating condition
- Responsible for pulling motor vehicle reports on drivers
- Organize state transfers, renewal of tag and taxes
- May negotiate contracts with manufacturers to control costs for the company
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Knowledge of Fleet Vehicle Industry or similar
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
- Works independently and takes ownership of work responsibilities
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- Fleet vehicle administration experience
About National General Holdings:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
401k w/ Company Match
Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
Employee Discount Program
Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.