Sr. Analyst - Middle Office Investments Operations
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Brighthouse Financial is a new company established by MetLife. Were on a mission to help people achieve financial security. Built on a foundation of industry knowledge and experience, we specialize in offering essential annuity and life insurance products designed to help customers protect what theyve earned and ensure it lasts more predictably. In an industry that often has a reputation for complexity, confusion, and cost, Brighthouse Financial is different. Our approach includes simplicity, transparency, and more value so customers can face the future with confidence.
Brighthouse Financial is seeking passionate, high-performing team members to help us carry out our mission and be part of an exciting journey toward improving the financial futures of our millions of customers. Sound like you? Read on.
Role Value Proposition:
The Sr. Analyst for Middle Office is responsible for providing support for the Derivative Hedging Strategy and central point of control for Capital Markets activity. Key responsibilities include the settlement, reconciliations, and reporting on Derivative transactions. This role will be multi-dimensional as it will require the skill set to address any and all trading settlement, custodial and collateral open items as they relate to position and cash breaks. The ideal candidate will be a resource in future state development concerning Capital Market products. They will be expected to work closely with the Treasury team and be capable to navigate the Multi-Manager model regarding cash and settlement activity.
- Confirmation / Affirmation of Derivative transactions.
- Tracking and reporting on Key Risk Indicators.
- Ensuring all Collateral Movements have been satisfied and / or escalate issues.
- Portfolio / Account set ups at Custodian / Aladdin.
- Investigate, resolve, communicate breaks.
- Ability to train junior members and serve as a mentor regarding derivative settlement protocol.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills the ability to convey a broad array of information succinctly and accurately.
- Strong Derivative Product & Settlement Experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, planning and time management skills, the ability to multitask, and high level attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills to interface with all levels of management.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and investment and business acumen.
- Knowledge of Blackrock Aladdin.
- 6+ years of relative industry experience.
Up to 25%
Number of Openings: