Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more then 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California has a great opportunity for motivated and resourceful technical recruiting professionals to join our growing Corporate Human Resources Recruitment Team.
These are experienced Technical Recruiter positions, located in Los Angeles Costa Mesa.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Posting open requisitions to our career site and relevant job boards
- Partnering with business unit management to identify candidate skills and recruiting strategies
- Providing consultation to hiring management via analysis of recruiting reports/results
- Reviewing resumes and vetting candidate skills via phone screens
- Administering pre-employment assessments
- Maintaining accurate records in the Applicant Tracking System
- Electronic preparation and distribution of offer letters
- Conducting hiring manager intake meetings
- Attending job fairs
- Working with social media
- You may also contribute to special projects as needed
The selected individual should possess:
- 5 + years of technical or digital recruiting and knowledge with proven results.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to assess candidates' skills through conversation
- Expert sourcing capabilities for passive candidates
- Excellent sales skills
- Valid CA driver's license and good driving record required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- SPHR preferred
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements, of applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE