Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Brown & Brown, Inc. is one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the U.S. We are a publicly traded company, listed on the NYSE as BRO and employ over 8,000 seasoned professionals. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States and we are looking for ambitious professionals to join our team!
Currently, we are seeking a customer focused Call Center Representative to join our Benefits Department in Daytona Beach, FL. Our team will rely on you to respond to various inbound benefits inquiries in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner. In this part-time role, you further will be responsible for providing clerical support to the benefits team on a daily basis.
- Support incoming calls and answer questions regarding benefits products and services.
- Record details of all customer interactions including requests, inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Employee Benefits Department.
- Maintain office records, files and calendars, as needed.
- Assist in preparing reports and presentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of HSA and FSA.
- Exceptional listening skills with the ability to handle difficult and detailed inbound calls.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Commitment to providing quality services and accuracy
- Must become a licensed Health & Life Insurance Agent within 90 days of hire. (Brown & Brown, Inc. pays this expense)
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree.
- Current State Health & Life Insurance license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Call Center Representative (Part-Time) - Daytona Beach, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly