Property & Casualty Training Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Plans, designs, delivers and evaluates training programs in Property & Casualty for field personnel and for clients; makes special presentations to potential clients.
- Facilitates and leads training classes using proven training methods and techniques (may include on-site or virtual classroom)
- Partners with Subject Matter Experts to update, revise and organize training material
- Edits and updates existing courses. Courses may include instructor led or online self -paced courses
- Prepares and administers assessments, quizzes, exams and post program evaluations
- Researches, develops and designs professional continuing education courses in various media
- Provides on-going mentoring and coaching and delivers customized content as needed, for adjusters in the field
- Builds and deploys strategy for attracting and retaining external clients to instructor led or on-line courses
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills
- Stays abreast of new training methods and media and competitor training techniques and knowledge and current trends in field
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
- 3-5 years experience developing and delivering management, service and leadership programs
- Previous experience providing Adjusting services in branch operations and/or as a Supervisor or Branch Manager
- Bachelors degree in Business, Risk Management or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience; technical courses, appropriate technical training and expertise.
- Professional designation such as AIC required; CPCU preferred
- Strong understanding of instructional design and adult learning methods
- Knowledge of insurance principles, terminology, customs and practices
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Writing skills needed for production of classroom materials and online course development
- Excellent analytical ability
- Strong organizational ability, including time management and project management skills
- Understanding of applicable systems
- Knowledge of Crawford products and services through continuous collaboration with the business units
- Ability to create an environment conducive to learning
- Ability to learn and use new technologies to design and deliver training
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.