- Career Level
- Not Specified
Receives and enters initial Notice of Loss information. Analyzes information and proofreads system entry for accuracy.
- Creates claim files by entering initial loss report information into the TelePlus system.
- Consistently maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by demonstrating a helpful, considerate attitude and a pro-active customer service approach.
- Capable of creating approximately 25 new claim reports in an 8 hour day, remaining in queue at least 98% of the day while ensuring special handling procedures are applied.
- Based on loss details, identifies complex damages and escalates claim.
- Responds to routine inquiries, directs other inquiries to appropriate parties.
- Operates a variety of office equipment such as ACD phones, printers, personal computers, fax machines and copiers. Reports system problems to the appropriate person when there is a problem.
- Keeps abreast of internal and external changes and developments.
- Assists in the training of new employees.
- Assists supervisor with various duties.
- Recommends new and/or improved procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Maintains a favorable and positive working relationship with internal and external sources.
- Keeps manager informed verbally and in writing of activities and problems within assigned area of responsibility; refers matters beyond limits of authority to manager.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as requested.
- High school diploma and a minimum of two years iexperience in an office environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good personal computer skills/typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in a call center or customer service role.
Broadspire (www.choosebroadspire.com), a leading international third party administrator, provides risk management solutions designed to help clients improve their financial results. Broadspire offers casualty claim and medical management services to assist large organizations in achieving their unique goals, increasing employee productivity and reducing the cost of risk through professional expertise, technology and data analytics. As a Crawford Company, Broadspire is based Atlanta, Ga., with 85 locations throughout the United States. Services are offered by Crawford & Company under the Broadspire brand in Europe (www.Broadspire.eu), including the United Kingdom (www.BroadspireTPA.co.uk).
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.