Commercial Lines Account Manager - Insurance
Grow your career with one of the largest independent insurance agencies in the US. This agency offers excellent employee benefits which include:
- company paid healthcare & stock plan
- competitive salary & opportunity for bonus
- 401K with company match & generous paid time off
- team environment & work/life balance
As a Commercial Lines Account Manager with 5 or more years of Property and Casualty experience you will have the opportunity to work with a team of professionals committed to offering top quality insurance programs.
If you are a Commercial Lines Account Manager with large account experience we’d like to hear from you! In this position the Account Manager will handle construction programs so experience with OCIPs or Wrap-ups is a plus.
Qualified candidates will need:
- A valid FL 2-20 License
- 5 + years Commercial Account Management background with an insurance agency or brokerage firm
- Experience managing a book of Property & Casualty insurance business
- Excellent customer service skills & the ability to effectively communicate construction programs
If you are ready to move your career forward please send your resume to Sharon@learsearch.com