Marketing Consultant (Strategy)
- Career Level
- Not Specified
We are seeking a dynamic team member to join our collaborative Marketing Services group!
This role is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to support the business objectives. This involves working closely with Sales Consultants, Account Executives and other internal resources to develop marketing concepts. Creating, out-of-the-box thinking is required to craft the vision and execute marketing strategies both business to business and business to consumer.
- Develop strategies that support business growth, including copy and visual strategy. Present strategies to senior management and receive approval
- Independently manage multiple projects from creative to development
- Track, measure and evaluate marketing results
- Ensure compliance with all relevant federal / state insurance and security regulations, as they relate to sales and marketing material development and distribution.
- Work with creative team to develop marketing and training materials
- Develop training strategies to support sales efforts
- Develop strategy for consumer communications campaigns, manage execution and track performance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years related experience, including developing and presenting Marketing strategies in a business environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure to meet and exceed goals
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- High attention to detail - sharp eye and meticulous
- Analyze successful and unsuccessful marketing plans and identify areas of improvement
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations
- On-line marketing experience
- Trade show marketing experience