Appraisal Coordinator I
- Career Level
- Not Specified
eMortgage Logic (An Assurant Company) is a premier provider of residential valuation products and data nationwide. Our products include appraisals, broker price opinions, property condition reports, value reconciliations, desktops reviews and local market analytics. Clients who rely on EMLs services and products to assess risk include top mortgage companies, banks, government agencies and Wall Street investors. EML devotes itself to leading edge technology and providing the most robust, accurate and current market data available. This, along with our highly trained staff and top rated network provide our clients with confidence to successfully evaluate and manage risk. We have an opening in our North Richland Hills office. The Appraisal coordinator will assign and process orders for Appraisal clients while maintaining appropriate fees,acceptable timelines, providing support and facilitating communication between the appraiser network and the company to overcome potential delays or challenges with completing a report per the clients specification.
- Assign appraisal orders to appraisers in areas of responsibility. (25%)
- Follow up on appraisal orders to ensure timely completion. (15%)
- Maintain appraisal database in geographic areas of responsibility. (5%)
- Respond to and manage appraiser communication. (10%)
- Provide phone support for website access issues or challenges. (5%)
- Work closely with customer service to communicate potential delays with order completion. (10%)
- Communicate with point of contact (POC) for property access on an interior appraisal when necessary. (5%)
- Recruit new appraisers into the companys appraisal panel. Recruit from asc.gov, state licensing board lists, or other sources for our approved panel. (10%)
- Verifying license and valid Errors & Omissions Insurance to ensure appraiser is current. (10%)
- Accountable for assigning customary and reasonable appraiser fees within acceptable timelines. (5%)
- High school diploma or GED.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Able to type 30+ wpm.
- One year customer service experience.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to deal with simple to complex problems involving variables.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.