Senior Membership Services Coordinator
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Provides senior-level support for contractor and client inquiries by contacting contractor or client and/or researching necessary information in specific systems and documenting various system applications according to documented procedures. Subject-matter expert in Contractor Connection processes and program requirements related to Membership Services and contractor credentialing.
- Perform escalated contractor resolution.
- Performs review and analysis of program performance and effectiveness reports.
- Resolves general issues and questions of team staff and contractors.
- Assists supervisor in coordination of workflow and overall departmental auditing efforts.
- Monitors weekly and daily quality assurance reports.
- Assists with client request(s).
- Assists supervisor in development of department procedures.
- Assists Supervisor with quality control of weekly and daily reporting and follow ups.
- Assists Supervisor sending client notifications.
- Assists Supervisor with escalated follow up with clients and contractors.
- Assists Supervisor with creating team presentations on new systems and procedures, new programs, ongoing training and team mentoring.
- Assists Supervisor with catastrophe management.
- Maintains overall knowledge of Contractor Connection business model.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- Upholds and projects the public image of the Company.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at all times.
- Bachelor degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience, and at least 4 years customer service or property or claims management experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Contractor Connection specific applications, workflows and reporting systems.
- Thorough understanding of Contractor Connection and Membership Services procedures and processes.
- Highly proficient and advanced computer skills
- Highly proficient and advanced internet navigation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent time management abilities
- Highly proficient analytical and problem solving ability
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong proven ability to multi-task
- Accurately analyzes, prioritizes and directs workflow within department
- Builds excellent relationships with internal and external customers
- Stable and consistent with performance and attendance
- Superb conflict management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Builds teamwork with and between departments
- Effective at monitoring and auditing work of others
- Ability to analyze business reports and identify trends
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.