National Acct Client Services Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The National Account Client Services team accelerates National Account sales and revenue growth by providing enhanced pre- to post-sale support to sales leaders, brokers, and clients of Allstate Benefits.
A Client Services Team Manager performs critical and most often customer-facing administration tasks for National Accounts and strategic partners. The Client Services Team Manager also looks for opportunities for process improvements to better service our National Accounts.
- Serves as a single point of contact for only the largest and most complex National Accounts, including administration/setup calls and day to day account management to provide exceptional support to customer needs.
- Serves as a team leader to other account managers and analysts, identifying critical areas of deficiency such as high discrepancy accounts, delinquent or missed payments, and deteriorating relationships.
- Trains new account managers and analysts and facilitates a positive team environment.
- Determines and understands customer objectives and requirements, advises on support options, and obtains feedback on products, services, and any additional opportunities for improvement.
- Maintains monthly reporting to identify any challenges or account lapse indicators.
- Acknowledges and communicates issues or areas of opportunity in a timely manner.
- Liaison with various colleagues and subject matter experts to ensure product and administration information is understood and available.
- Supervisory and/or Mentorship responsibility for one or more Account Managers and/or Analysts
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Previous experience in an office environment with at least 5+ years of client facing and/or national account experience.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience highly preferred.
- At least two years of insurance, accounting, account management or billing services experience required.
- Background in voluntary benefits preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, intermediate knowledge of Word and Access is required, as well as strong computer skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to read and interpret complex information, talk with customers and listen attentively.
- Candidate must also have excellent research and analytical skills.
- Requires intermediate skills of a team player, ability to stand out in a team oriented environment, provide feedback and also receive coaching and feedback.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.