Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, analysis, documentation and day-to-day administration of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
* Troubleshoot system problems.
* Develop specialized reports.
* Resolve complex historical issues.
* Perform end user training.
* Work regularly requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment.
* Must be a team player.
* Proficient with Excel, Access and Crystal Reports or similar reporting tool (Crystal/Business Objects preferred).
* Experience with Infor Lawson, Oracle/Peoplesoft, UltiPro or other HRIS preferred.
* Knowledge of Kronos, Taleo, and HR practices and standards preferred.
* Associate Degree or higher preferred.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE