AAA Alabama has immediate opportunities for sales - minded individuals to join our exclusive team of Travel Agents. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition to build a successful book of business and take charge of your own financial destiny. Of course, this career is not for everyone. It will take initiative, self-determination, a strong work ethic, career dedication and a winning attitude. If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you!
As part of the Auto Club Enterprises Group we are a financially strong and stable organization with an outstanding reputation in the Travel industry. We offer an array of products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
Your accountability for your own success will require you to:
- Successfully complete the company provided training
- Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Be an effective communicator both orally and in writing
- Have computer experience, be comfortable with evolving technology and good organizational skills
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain member retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable travel business
- Willingness to work some Saturdays
- Two years of proven successful sales experience or leisure travel agency experience within a production goal oriented environment
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
- Successful completion of Background Check
- Ability to pass Drug Screen
If you're a 'take charge' individual and want to learn more about what AAA Travel has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE