In House Attorney
Built upon a solid foundation of construction and retail insurance distribution expertise but also serving all “Main Street USA” businesses, their product suite, employee friendly culture and development of technologies to maximize business efficiencies for their brokers are drivers of their success and growth.
This small Insurer is actively seeking an associate attorney to work in its staff counsel office.
Casual business environment with competitive salary, Health, Dental, and Vision benefits.
Qualities, experiences and skills we seek:
- 3-5 years of Insurance Defense experience. Trial experience is not mandatory but preferred.
- Experience with insurance defense cases involving both personal injury and property damage matters.
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills.
- Dynamic personality and desire to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment.
- Must possess California Bar membership and have solid academic credentials.
- In house experience is preferred but not mandatory.