VRC Investigations has an immediate opening for an experienced insurance professional with the ability to investigate first and third party bodily injury claims and medical providers. These positions are full time hourly, non-exempt, home based, remote office positions which may require travel to accounts or investigator locations for a hands-on approach to investigative management and customer service.
Primary duties include evaluation, investigation and coordination of auto claims involving injury. Assigned claims typically consists of medium to complex non-litigated and litigated general liability and third party automobile bodily injury and property damage claims.
- Evaluate investigative need based on claim report, insurance policy, applicable statutes
- Handle bodily injury, UM/UIM and provider investigations
- Obtain and review police records, medical records, appraisals and repair estimates
- Telephonic and in-person interviews with claimants or witnesses
- Determine extent of client’s financial exposure with respect to claims
- Complex litigation investigations
The ideal candidate must be able to problem solve and meet deadlines on a daily basis. Candidates must be able to adapt and maintain time management.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- 2+ years of injury claims adjusting experience
- Multi-line or All Lines Adjuster’s license is required
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and investigative skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Possess a valid driver’s license and provide MVR
- Must pass drug test and employment testing
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday
- 401k/profit sharing
- Competitive Pay – will be paid on a base salary commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications
For more information and to apply, please visit our web site located at www.vrcinvestigations.com.