Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
We are looking for an energetic, detail oriented individual to join our highly regarded Bond & SI IT organization as an Agile Portfolio Analyst. This position reports directly into our Agile Portfolio Management Office and will support portfolio-level information delivery by partnering with IT Delivery Leads to gather and analyze portfolio-level information.
The Agile Portfolio Analyst role is expected to provide excellent professional and customer service. In addition to working well with others, this person must work well independently and have excellent critical & analytical thinking and time management skills. This person will need to be able to work well in a fast paced environment that offers new challenges daily.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
The role is expected to work with minimal to moderate supervision and is responsible for IT Operational and Financial activities such as:
- Collecting, reviewing and analyzing portfolio planning information and resource plans to identify, communicate and mitigate portfolio risks
- Support of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) governance across the Bond & SI portfolio
- Support annual budgeting process and ongoing portfolio financial management activities
- Assists the Portfolio Manager in preparing for monthly operating reviews, IT governance meetings and annual budget meetings - ensures quality and completeness
- New hire setup and coordination - Manages onboarding for employees and vendors
- Tracks and monitors all IT work items (Epics) to ensure they are complete and follow financial and Lean Portfolio Management guidelines
- Performs data integrity analysis and identifies focus areas for improvement
- Works with Portfolio Management Team to identify opportunities to gain efficiencies through streamlining processes, automating manual tasks, etc.
- Manage Portfolio Management content repository (SharePoint)
- CA Agile (Rally) tool administration
High School diploma or equivalent required. 1 year of project management experience required.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred. 2 years of project management experience preferred. Experience managing the entire life cycle of a project preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of Financial Analysis, Project Management or related experience
- College diploma in a related field; Finance, Accounting, technology concentration an asset
- Solid working knowledge of IT delivery methodologies - SAFe/Agile would be an asset
- Exposure to IT governance in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and/or other agile delivery
- CA Agile (Rally) tool usage experience and understanding
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE