Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the United States, we are united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
AAA is seeing career-minded individuals for our Driving School Instructor opportunity in Thousand Oaks.
- The primary job duties include training new drivers in the car.
- Instructors are responsible for scheduling drive appointments and maintaining all regulatory records required by the State of California.
- Instructors also conduct teen driver evaluations and adult skills audits for older drivers.
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Training experience is a plus.
- Candidates must be able to accommodate the availability of our students which means working afternoon, evenings and weekends.
- Selected candidate must have a valid California Driver's License and an excellent driving record.
- Selected candidate must take and pass a physical exam for licensing by the State as well as a Department of Justice background check.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE