Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
- Responsible for ensuring a stable, secure processing environment exists across multiple platforms systems (Z/OS or OS/390 mainframes, UNIX, Linux, Wintel) supporting the Auto Club Enterprise.
- Create, maintain, review and update Enterprise Job Scheduling code (BMC Control-M).
- Code, test and deploy Automated Balancing products (Infogix).
- Maintain, review and validate Report Distribution changes (CA-View suite).
- Creates, validates and/or updates Operations Documentation and recovery instructions.
- Validates and provides assistance to IS staff on Job Control Language Management.
- Performs troubleshooting as second level operations support on all operations areas.
- Develops detailed solutions through analysis of problems and supplied software solutions.
- Performs problem analysis and restart functions for distributed backup systems.
- Participate in projects to resolve operational issues.
- Share in 24x7 on-call responsibilities, maintaining the availability and performance of production batch processing as well as production control processes.
- Associate degree in computer science, computer operations, or data processing or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in integrated systems support or job recovery functions for a complex, large, multi-platform data center.
- 3+ years experience working with automated scheduling, job restart software in ZOS or OS/390 and Windows Servers.
- 1 year experience working with report distribution systems software in ZOS or OS/390 and Windows Servers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE