The Road To Success Starts Here!
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
AAA Texas is seeking customer service oriented individuals for our Retail Service Specialist I position based out of our Memorial branch office location. This is an exciting entry level position into our branch network and ideal for candidates interested working in a teamwork environment interfacing with Auto Club members.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling member requests relating to planning road trips, books, maps and Notary services
- Cross-selling assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals
- Cashiering duties include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities of branch bookkeeping records.
- Servicing the needs of the member and providing added value by cross selling or advising of other services that are available to the member
- Additional member service functions as necessary
AAA will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
Required / Preferred Skills:
- Minimum 1 year sales experience (retails sales preferred)
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience.
- Ability to cross sell products
- Ability to lift and move boxes (up to 25lbs.) of stock and other materials
- Ability to work overtime including the ability to work Saturdays
- Ability to type at least 30WPM
- The ability to work quickly and handle multiple tasks/assignments on a daily basis
Your accountability for your own success will require you to:
- Successfully complete the company provided training
- Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Be an effective communicator both orally and in writing
- Have computer experience, be comfortable with evolving technology and good organizational skills
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain member retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable travel business
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required. College Degree preferred
- Ability to travel locally when necessary
- Successful completion of Background check
- Ability to pass a hair follicle Drug Screen
If you're a 'take charge' individual and want to learn more about what AAA Travel has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE