Business Development Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Brighthouse Financial is a new company established by MetLife. Were on a mission to help people achieve financial security. Built on a foundation of industry knowledge and experience, we specialize in offering essential annuity and life insurance products designed to help customers protect what theyve earned and ensure it lasts more predictably. In an industry that often has a reputation for complexity, confusion, and cost, Brighthouse Financial is different. Our approach includes simplicity, transparency, and more value so customers can face the future with confidence.
Brighthouse Financial is seeking passionate, high-performing team members to help us carry out our mission and be part of an exciting journey toward improving the financial futures of our millions of customers. Sound like you? Read on.
Role Value Proposition:
Collaborate with External Wholesaler to manage and grow the assigned territory, through professional communications as well as proactive canvassing of new business in the territory.
- Must actively develop new relationships with financial advisors to significantly capture sales and grow assets, especially in key accounts, as well as servicing existing producing agents
- Utilize the Institutionalized Wholesaling approach to ensure proper execution or strategy and sales objectives
- Strategically plan and manage the deployment of resources to maximize territorial sales. (Are you talking to the right people? Are you doing the right things? Are you getting the right results?)
- Responsible for providing an excellent advisor experience through all interactions with full accountability and ownership of the outstanding issues until resolution is reached
- Collaborate with manager and identify areas of career development and personal growth
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 2 + years sales experience wholesaling in life insurance industry, advanced degrees or industry designation a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely as well as an ability to motivate to client to action with a high degree of professionalism
- Thorough knowledge of and proven ability to demonstrate sales and marketing principles and practices
- Expected to maintain a thorough knowledge of existing, new and enhanced products
- Proven ability to grow a territory as measured by sales and persistency of business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of experience and education
- FINRA Series 6/7 and Series 63, Life and Health Insurance License with Variable Authority
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
Number of Openings
Life Distribution Sales Desk