Open Items Team Lead
- Career Level
- Not Specified
- Coordinate and monitor daily workflow for Specialists and Sr. Specialists.
- Training/developing/mentoring associates.
- Assigned reports completed timely and accurately.
- Track compliance/SLA's.
- Research and provide feedback of the root cause on quality issues.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Departmental subject matter expert.
- Communicating with the client directly of determined research, when applicable.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
The Open Items Team Lead must also have the ability to perform/support the following:
- Makes necessary outbound phone calls to insurance agents and companies using scripts to obtain insurance information to be able to load into a gathering facility
- Obtains the necessary insurance information in order to disburse premium payments from the escrow account if required.
- Performs maintenance and or disbursements in the client servicing system as necessary for policy changes, letters, notices, etc.
- Ensures all items are processed in a timely manner to meet or exceed established standards.
- May work in a multi client environment for Open Items.
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2 year degree or equivalent experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Intermediate computer skills (ability to create and edit spreadsheets/documents, email attachments)
- Advanced skills at effectively communicating verbally and in writing with customers/clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and plan to meet goals
- Demonstrate leadership skills, ability to easily adapt well to change and encourage others to do the same, works well in team environment and as an individual contributor
- Expert skills in thinking outside of the box to resolve complex problems
- Ability to effectively relay accurate and detailed information to various parties via in-bound and out-bound telephone calls, in team meetings, training sessions, and our clients
- Minimum 2 years insurance, banking, finance, mortgage lending, automobile titles or related experience
- Minimum 1 year demonstrated leadership experience