Catastrophe Operations Systems Manager- Ability to work remotely
- Career Level
Catastrophe Operations Systems Manager - Ability to work remotely anywhere near a major airport
Manage all aspects of catastrophic resource management and planning including; developing processes and determining the appropriate allocation of internal and external resources needed to ensure staffing levels are appropriate to meet customer service needs.
Heavy consideration will be given to those coming from an Independent, TPA or CAT specific servicing industry.
- Ability to be technically savvy in working with the IT team to develop cutting edge strategies to ensure top notch CAT services to clients nationally
- Verifies and categorizes the current resources that exist within the CAT team i.e. (CAT Adjusters, Inspectors, Inside Adjusters and Supervisors) and the availability of the team to clients as needed.
- Develops innovative ideas for the continued growth and quality product within the CAT division.
- Maintains the resources available in the resource platform through periodic communications with each resource (CAT Adjusters, Inspectors, Inside Adjusters, Supervisors) on quarterly, semi-annual and annual schedules
- Identifies and qualifies potential CAT adjusters as resources for assignments in the building of a national CAT on-call team
Bachelor's degree or higher and on going pursuit of additional insurance designations required.
Eight plus years experience to include four years of experience in managing a large national CAT operation.
For immediate consideration email your resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org