Claims Adjuster - General
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Roanoke Valley Claims (RVCS), a Regional Adjusting Firm, is looking for a Senior Property and Casualty Field Adjuster to handle claims in Virginia, based out of Richmond, VA. This is a full time employee position.
This is a Home Worker position
**************Qualified candidates must:**************
- Have a valid Driver License
- Have the discipline to work autonomously with very little supervision
- Have a dedicated work space/office in your home
- Have at least 5 years (preferably more) experience handling a range of large and small residential and commercial property losses
- Have Casualty Claims experience
- Be VERY customer service focused.
- Be able to turn the work around quickly.
- Provided a very high quality work product.
- Be able to generate accurate estimates utilizing Exactimate and Symbility
- Have a working knowledge of computers and the ability to upload reports and documents to our office and or the clients via our Claims Management System (File Trac). This is a very easy system to learn
RVCS also has a large client base of Trucking Carriers and Self Insured Trucking companies. The ability to handle Cargo Losses, be available for After Hours response to accidents and the capability to write Heavy Equipment Physical Damage Appraisals is a PLUS but not a requirement.
RVCS has no Holdbacks and pays you on a bi-weekly schedule, when the claim is completed, regardless of when or if we get paid. This position is a Commission position in a very active, very lucrative area.
Apply for Claims Adjuster - General
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly