Director of Payroll Operations
Committed to providing organizations with only the best human resource and insurance solutions customized to the individual needs of their business. This national PEO is seeking an experienced Payroll Professional to work as a key member of the Payroll Operations team with oversight responsibility for all aspects of payroll processing multi-state and assisting with marketing for new clients, on-boarding accounts and brokers, and administering the billing/payroll management of the workers compensation that is placed.
Casual business environment with competitive salary, Health, dental, and vision benefits.
Qualities, experiences and skills we seek:
- 4-6 years of prior work experience processing multi-state payroll.
- PEO and/or ASO industry experience preferred but not required.
- Worker’s Compensation background desired.
- HR knowledge – understand various HR disciplines and their role and impact on business as it relates to payroll, benefits, taxation, accounting and employment documentation.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.