Client Account Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Account Manager oversees the client relationship with current accounts to enhance retention and identify opportunities for cross-selling and account enhancement.
Coordinates with Operations and clients to support their needs related to reporting and compliance.
Serves as the Account Manager coordinating with the vendor, clients, operations and finance to ensure reporting parameters are defined and schedules are met.
Analyzes error report trends and identifies ways to improve error or quality ratios by developing recommendations to reduce or eliminate on-going errors.
Leads the research, writing, publishing and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and user manuals/guides.
Develops and implements tools such as the creation of templates and user guides to assist clients in ensuring SLAs are upheld.
Monitors and reviews file transmission history to ensure successful transmission from client and vendors to and from CMS.
Manages and participates in the testing process and implementation for all new modifications.
Participates in the development of project plans for client and carrier implementation.
As requested, participates in new client RFPs and presentations etc. as subject matter expert.
Provides guidance and/or training to Account Management, Claim, etc. in areas related to compliance and reporting.
Interacts and consults with business partners, clients, Sales Department, Finance, IT, Legal, on a continual basis to ensure superior service and data accuracy in all applications.
Keeps Management informed verbally and in writing of activities and problems within assigned area of responsibility.
Drives solutions and creating of client success and retention plans.
Develops, creates, and reviews stewardship reports to provide to clients.
Logs trending of complaints or client pain points to create solutions.
Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- 3-4 years experience in insurance, within a business analyst capacity, and/or claim systems or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Completion of a college or university degree in business, business administration, insurance or related field
- Demonstrates a sound knowledge of basic business principles.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan projects and complete assignments timely and accurately.
- Understands the impact of decisions, actions, and technology on Broadspires and customers business systems.
- Excellent understanding of process and systems flow.
- Displays excellent interpersonal skills.
- Displays excellent presentation and training skills.
- Displays ownership in business relationships and assignments.
- Ability to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; reads and interprets complex information; talk with customers or clients; listens well.
- Ability to stay well informed of current industry trends; learn and apply new concepts and identifies own areas of opportunity and sets and monitors self development goals.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; deals with service failures and prioritizes customer needs.
- Ability to challenge conventional practices; adapt established methods for new uses; pursues ongoing system improvement; develops new ideas to create novel solutions to problems; evaluates new technology as potential solutions to existing problems.
- Demonstrates or models behavior that rallies others around a common cause and builds a shared sense of purpose.
- Ability to develop rapport with others and recognize their concerns and feelings; builds and maintains long-term associations based on trust; helps others.
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.