Disability and Leave Consultative Lead - Conan
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Consultant should be able to communicate compelling diagnostics, appropriate solution capabilities and offer expert advice on how to best implement client business process changes with a goal of effecting win/win expansions and new business. Supports Broadspires Consultative Analytics team in improving client outcomes and strengthening client relationships. Focus within the Disability & Leave of Absence products
This is a remote position.
- Manages multiple strategic projects to drive value for BSI and clients while efficiently managing investment of resources.
- Leads strategic analytical engagements with clients in partnership with Account Executives. May delegate tasks to other members of the Analytics Department related to these accounts.
- Performs complex client/prospect-specific claim program health assessments for the risk management, operations, and CFO levels. Surfaces cost mitigation opportunities and develops action plans with detailed solutions.
- Works with Account Executives and Sales Executives to build client-specific strategies that will lead to measurable success and build long-term preference with the buyer.
- Designs new and differentiated solutions we can offer to our clients, tests solutions/programs for benefits, and develops material to explain and promote solutions.
- Identifies new diagnostics and the tools to display those diagnostics
- Develops efficiencies, automation, and new tools.
- Understands how to effectively manage a complex audience including leveraging sponsors and managing around anti-sponsors
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct.
Bachelors degree in Liberal Arts, Science, Math, Economics, Finance, Business, Risk Management or related field. Education in both quantitative and qualitative areas, preferred.
A minimum of 6 years of experience in Business Consulting / Disability & Leave of Absence Operational Role.
Experience in doing statistical analysis and presenting the analysis to a Disability/Leave of Absence audience.
Experience in creating cost saving initiatives.
Willingness to travel 2-5 nights per Quarter.
Mastery of MS Excel
Expertise within Disability & Leave of Absence Programs
Familiarity with MS Access or other database programs
Capable of quickly learning new tools as needed and training others in the use of those tools
Project Management experience
Understanding of relational database design theory and agile development
Understanding of statistics, particularly as it is applied to claim population analysis
Focused on solutions: employee is aware of roadblocks, but is continually applying creativity and a comprehensive approach to overcome road blocks.
Entrepreneurial work ethic: focused on building a new practice versus clocking in/out.
Highly organized thinking, writing and presenting so that key points are delivered powerfully and clearly to the right audience
Ability to think critically about problems to create appropriate solutions
Capable of making arguments to unknown audiences (such as a decision maker that is not at a meeting, but might view material or receive a second hand presentation from another party.)
Ability to articulate complex concepts simply for a non-technical audience
Broadspire (www.choosebroadspire.com), a leading international third party administrator, provides risk management solutions designed to help clients improve their financial results. Broadspire offers casualty claim and medical management services to assist large organizations in achieving their unique goals, increasing employee productivity and reducing the cost of risk through professional expertise, technology and data analytics. As a Crawford Company, Broadspire is based Atlanta, Ga., with 85 locations throughout the United States. Services are offered by Crawford & Company under the Broadspire brand in Europe (www.Broadspire.eu), including the United Kingdom (www.BroadspireTPA.co.uk).
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.