ICW Group Insurance Companies is recognized nationally as an insurance leader in helping policyholders achieve fewer and less costly claims in both Property & Workers' Compensation. We have an exciting opportunity as a Premium Accounting Associate. Under the Premium Accounting Supervisors leadership you will have an opportunity to shine.
You love working with customers and problem solving. You should have some general knowledge of premium accounting transactions that require collecting premiums. You will have the opportunity to review contracts and policies and update account status. Details are important to you and you enjoy reconciling and managing account discrepancies.
What will you be doing?
- Perform routine premium accounting functions
- Responsible for insurance customer billing, accounts receivable, and commission payments
- Provides service to customers regarding types of payments and reconciles accounts
- Handles collections, lapses, and reinstatements
- Provides service to brokers and sales personnel regarding commissions.
From an Experience and Education Point of View:
We are looking for a High school Diploma or GED and 1 year of customer billing and accounts receivable experience. We are also looking for working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word. Interest in delivering great customer service with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and an understanding of collection procedures is required.
Does this Sound Like You? If so, we would love for you to consider us in your next career move!