Administrative Indexing Associate
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
An Operation Service Center Associate manages the mail and other incoming documentation that comes to the business offices. He or she provides administrative and clerical support to operations, administrative and corporate staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open/Prep/Index mail
- Scan Mail
- Sort and deliver mail
- Prepare mail to be shipped/sent
- Operate computerized equipment related to scanning and creating labels and postage
- Index/Annotate/Deliver incoming electronic documentation received by fax or email to appropriate claim files
- This position reports to the OSC Supervisor
- High School Diploma
- 1 Year of clerical, production environment or customer service experience
- Excellent organizational and accuracy skills
- Ability to multi-task and work without constant supervision
- Ability to maintain quality through completing repetitive tasks
- Good communication skills to triage problems through questioning techniques from internal sources
- Knowledge of the company's policy for mailing letters and packages.
- Basic understanding of different claims related documentation
- Solid knowledge of enterprise claims systems and adaptability to learning client specific enterprise systems
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and PDF Factory