CAT Resource Coordinator
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Responsible for maintaining goodwill with CAT adjusters through regular communications and problem resolution; handles deployment of CAT personnel to assignments.
- Communicates with adjusters daily through various methods.
- Deploys adjusters in a timely manner when CAT events occur.
- Disseminates pertinent information to adjusters including hiring, training, benefits, compensation, software/hardware issues and deployment.
- Handles CAT adjuster inquiries and resolves internal problems relating to payroll, benefits, assignments, training and certification.
- Assists in newsletter preparation.
- May assist with seminars and training classes.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Requires a high school diploma.
- Previous general office or customer service experience.
- Extensive overtime may be required during initial deployment when large catastrophe events occur.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Basic personal computer skills including word processing.
- Good time management and organizational ability.
- Analytical ability.
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.