Financial Planning Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Financial Planning Analyst will work closely with the management team in the preparation and timely analysis of business unit financial performance reports in support of strategic and operational goals. This is a detail oriented, analytical role with frequent interaction with all levels of management.
- Coordinates all aspects of segment financial planning including, budgeting, forecasting, presentations and business cases in accordance with overall Crawford financial planning process and timelines.
- Ensures all financial and management reporting requirements are met. Leads the development and implementation of improved metrics/dashboard reporting.
- Efficiently and effectively communicates results to appropriate levels of management and operational teams on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Provides timely financial advice/analysis to business unit CEO, and the management team on key matters affecting the business and its ability to achieve financial results.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Minimum of one year experience in Insurance or Finance related field, with a solid understanding of corporate finance and insurance principles.
- Minimum of one year financial planning and analysis in the Insurance/Financial Services industry is strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to understand and interpret complex models and reports and translate them into tangible conclusions and recommendations.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of employees from senior management to peers.
- Ability to think strategically in terms of financial value creation, coupled with a strong focus on execution to deliver bottom line improvements.
- Effectively build relationships across business unit and Crawford.
- Strong execution skills with evidence of improving financial performance.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is preferred.
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.