Global Procurement Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Job Title: Global Procurement Analyst
Department: Global Procurement
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Global Procurement Director
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Provide resource support to the Global Procurement Director as it pertains to directed strategic initiatives under Procurement management. In addition, the position will support projects for the Global Procurement Manager and Global Fleet Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITIES:
- Support and/or manage projects as assigned by the Global Procurement Director
- Provide coordination support to Global Procurement Director
- Provide operational support related to project task and initiative completion
- Manage tasks and timelines related to Global Procurement Initiatives as assigned by Global Procurement Director
- Liaise with Procurement & Financial Teams to gather project task and performance data and provide analysis and reporting
- Liaise with Global Leads and their Project Support Teams to gather project task and initiative performance data
- Assess project tasks and initiative performance to determine if intervention activities are necessary
- Compile and present monthly, quarterly and annual reports for Concur and Ariba to analyze spend
- Compile and present monthly, quarterly and annual reports for GDPR Vendor Management
- Provide project related administrative support and record keeping to the Global Procurement Director, Global Procurement Manager and Global Fleet Manager
- Provide support to end users of Concur, Ariba and Fleet
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole
numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
High level of Excel proficiency is required (Excel Version 2007 preferred)
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in
written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None