Insurance Sales Agent
Licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Sales Agent
Nationwide Insurance - Toledo & Sylvania, OH
Nationwide Insurance has an opening for a motivated individual to provide consultative selling of property and casualty insurance sales products to new and existing clients. We specialize in helping people manage risks of everyday life and protect what matters most, from the unexpected.
We offer a wide range of products including:
*Specialty Insurance (Umbrella, Boat, Motorcycle, and RV)
Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products Establish client relationships and follow up with customers Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service, including responses to specific inquiries regarding insurance eligibility, coverage’s, policy changes, transfers, claims, and billing Explains Nationwide Insurance products & services and recommends appropriate coverage based on analysis of prospect’s circumstances Ensures that all quotes, procedures, and practices are in compliance with Nationwide Insurance requirements and State insurance regulations Maintains a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
- Property & Casualty License Required
- Life & Health License Preferred, but not Required
- College degree is preferred but not required, must obtain all licenses required by State Department of Insurance, and pass criminal background check
- Sales experience (outside or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing, etc)
- Interest in marketing insurance products and services based on customer needs
- Enthusiastic about the role that insurance and financial products play in member’s everyday lives
- Must meet monthly new business premium goals through networking, cold calls, referrals, appointments, etc.
- Should have effective presentation skills through both verbal and written communications
- Must be aggressive/assertive, a self-starter, and able to influence others
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Life Insurance and Financial Services background is a plus
As an Associate Agent, you will receive...
Salary plus commission and bonus eligibility, Flexible Schedule, Fun environment and exciting work/life balance Competitive product line up to market
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please respond immediately. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process. Associate Agents must be able to successfully complete any licensing requirements and training programs. Successful candidates will be responsible for building and maintaining a profitable, growing book of Property, Casualty, Life, and Commercial business. You will uphold the agency’s reputation and professional manner of conducting business with clients and Nationwide Insurance. You will be given the tools necessary to succeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission