Information Providers, Inc. is a leader in 28 states conducting surveys of residential and commercial properties for underwriting purposes. We are seeking a full-time and part time employee (s) to conduct on-site surveys for insurance underwriting purposes.
- Schedule: Flexible - anytime Monday-Saturday between the hours of 8 a.m. - Dusk. Applicants must have available work hours during the week, during business hours.
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT - North Salt Lake City and East Salt Lake City
- Field Analyst/Inspector visits properties and report their on-site observations for insurance underwriting purposes.
- You will identify all hazards or concerns and provide photographs and measurements for residential & commercial properties.
- This job involves working outside in all weather, safely navigating property, and terrain in all conditions, and regular driving.
- Field Analyst/Inspector is responsible for setting their own schedule and must complete work orders within 15 days. Possible advancement to full time could become available.
- Qualified candidates will be highly organized and have intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Knowledge of construction techniques, materials and roofing is preferred.
- Professional conduct, clear, written communication, and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Previous inspection, assessing, or roofing experience is advantageous.
- Field Representative must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work with limited and remote supervision.
- Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and motor vehicle report.
- A reliable vehicle, 6-foot monopod or camera pole, measuring device (50 foot tape or measuring wheel), Windows-based computer (Windows 7 or later version), current version of Internet Explorer, high-speed internet connection and a Smart Phone or Digital Camera with location services (captures GPS location) are required.