AmTrust Financial Services
Charlotte, North Carolina
The regional sales manager is responsible for the marketing and sales of workers comp, business owners policy, commercial package, and other specialty lines coverages to independent agencies within an assigned territory. This is an outside sales position which may require extensive travel. Consistently delivers on AmTrust revenue goals and demonstrates a vision for sales success within our framework of corporate values.Responsibilities
- Sets appointments and conducts face to face meetings with independent insurance agencies and brokers through-out the assigned territory; completing agency visit reports
- Executes territory marketing strategy to drive new business premium growth
- Works closely with underwriting to monitor and follow-up on new business submissions and quoted accounts.
- Actively participates in weekly sales calls, quarterly and annual sales team meetings
- Performs on specific monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and revenue objectives
- Trains agents on our products, underwriting appetite, use of online quoting and account management systems
- Maintains an understanding of all AmTrust products, services and solutions and initiates discussions with other business units as appropriate
- Develops an annual business development strategy for the assigned territory
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of insurance sales, marketing or related field equivalent; multi-line sales insurance company sales experience preferred
- Independent self-starter and ability to work remotely
- Knowledge of the commercial property and casualty insurance industry, its products and services
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and ability to learn new software programs
- Insurance designations a plus
- Ability to travel as required
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.