BUILD YOUR FUTURE...WHILE PROTECTING THEIRS.
You will be challenged. Rewarded. And valued for your unique experience, background and perspective.
Join a team where hard work pays off and original thinking is celebrated. As you build your future at Westfield Insurance, you will quickly learn that protecting our customer’s future by delivering on our promise to help restore lives and rebuild businesses when the unexpected happens is at the heart of what we do. Building relationships and caring about people has been part of our culture since 1848. Be a part of a team that recognizes and appreciates those who take initiative, know how to elevate an idea and can innovate and seek opportunity in a changing world.
DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT LEAD
Westfield Center, OH
Salary Range: $76,789 - $88,307 - $99,825
The Digital Product Management Lead will manage the digital customer portal and is accountable for delivering an exceptional digital customer experience to drive strong growth in self-service. This individual will develop and execute the customer portal strategic plan including leading delivery of Westfield’s customer service portal in 2018. This individual ensures that digital functionality and user experiences are meeting the needs of customers across our business segments and meeting digital KPIs for usage and customer experience. Working with key stakeholders across Westfield, the Digital Product Manager Lead will ensure alignment with business and technology strategies and develop a roadmap to support future investments in Westfield’s service portals.
Essential Functions (not an all inclusive list):
1. Manages the digital customer portal and is accountable for delivering an exceptional digital experience for customers.
2. Proactively works with enterprise and business unit leaders to articulate and convey the mission, vision, core values, business goals and policies of the organization.
3. Develops and executes a strategic plan for the customer service portal including the initial delivery of Westfield’s customer service portal and subsequent investments/capabilities.
4. Ensures that digital functionality and user experiences are meeting the needs of customers across our business segments.
5. Engages internal audiences to enable adoption of customer service digital capabilities, and helps to lead a strong change management effort to drive usage.
6. Partners and collaborates with key stakeholders to deliver and align digital initiatives with segment initiatives.
7. Uses a metrics based approach and the digitial customer service scorecard to meet/establish stretch goals for adoption and reporting monthly on progress.
8. Proactively and strategically partners with colleagues responsible for employee-, agent-, and customer-facing communications to drive awareness and engagement of Westfield's digital strategy and customer servicing approach, and associated value propositions with all key stakeholders.
9. Partners with external digital vendors for delivery of services, ensuring core Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are established and adhered to in order to deliver an exceptional digital experience for customers.
10. Adopts a design-thinking approach to product development, using customer-centric thinking and user experience research to identity new capabilities or enhancements to current capabilities.
11. Manages the operational elements of the customer service portal – initiates key tracking mechanisms to ensure availability and performance of digital customer service experiences, and serves as the point person to resolve any operational issues.
12. Maintains an 18-24 month roadmap for the customer service portal and associated capabililties, using external viewpoints, competitive analysis and value creation to regularly update and revise the roadmap.
13. Interfaces with appropriate partners to develop and implement customer servicing strategies ensuring alignment with business goals. Focuses the organization on value-added activities that move the Westfield customer strategy and brand forward.
14. Utilizes internal and external user experience and design resources the continually improve the digital user experience for the customer portal. Establishes baseline customer experience metrics and put in place plans to improve metrics over time.
15. Develops and maintains effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders for customer service and claims.
16. Serves as a guardian and champion for the company's vision and brand identities.
17. Travels as needed in order to perform other essential functions.
1. 5+ years of digital product management experience
2. Exceptional communication skills with the ability to tell the digital story and gain stakeholder alignment.
3. 2+ years of experience developing digital strategies and scorecards. Data driven and ability to manage digital metrics.
4. Strong digital and technology acumen with ability to translate business goals into technological developments. Awareness of key technology vendors in the digital space.
5. Experience in a financial services or regulated industry environment
6. Exceptional project management skills, including experience successfuly delivering on objectives.
7. Experience managing high workloads, complexity, and challenging deadlines.
8. Ability to work calmly under pressure.
9. Experience introducing idea(s) and influencing action(s) with key stakeholders.
10. Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience.
11. Valid driver’s license and a driving record that conforms to company standards.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Ability to work effectively in an office environment for 40+ hours per week (including sitting, standing and working on a computer for extended periods of time).
* Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative work environment utilizing various technologies such as: telephone, computer, web, voice, teleconferencing, e-mail etc.
* Ability to travel as required.
* Ability to operate an automobile within the parameters of the driving policy.
Westfield offers a Total Rewards program that focuses on compensation, benefits and wellness, and includes perks like 401(k), pension plan, annual incentive, education reimbursement, flex-time, onsite fitness center and casual dress. Work-life balance, recognition, and learning and career development are all part of a rewarding career with Westfield Insurance.
To learn more about Westfield and the opportunities available, please visit us at www.westfieldinsurance.com
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.
Salary Range: US$76789.0 - US$99825.0 per year