Processing Team Lead
- Career Level
- Not Specified
- Coordinate and monitor daily workflow for Specialists and Sr. Specialists.
- Departmental subject matter expert.
- Assigned reports completed timely and accurately.
- Track compliance/SLA's.
- Research and provide feedback of the root cause on processing and quality issues.
- Applies expert problem solving skills on complex issues for researching and resolving exception items that have been initiated via various channels.
- Analyze problems, make recommendations and make decisions impacting team.
- Ensures that all deadlines are met and that daily work is distributed appropriately and that client standards are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Provides training, coaching and direction to team members while creating an environment which encourages teamwork, commitment, increased productivity and superior quality.
- Partners with the manager on process improvements and workflow to ensure business objectives are met.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Assigned reports prepared and completed timely / accurately.
- Communicating with the client and insurance agent/carrier directly of determined research, when applicable.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Provides technical training, direction and quality feedback to team members.
- Coordinates and monitors workflow; provides distribution of work items to team, and becomes active in the workflow when volume necessitates.
- Assists in developing revised standards and methods for processes and procedures within the department.
- Positively impacts employees, team and departmental morale, engagement and performance.
- Prepares and transmits wire transfers
The Hazard Insurance Team Lead must also have the ability to support / assist with both insurance exception queues and validation.
- Process incoming documents and/or electronic information (EDI portal)
- Outbound telephone calls to insurance agents, insurance carriers, and/or State DMVs
- High School diploma or GED
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Intermediate computer skills (ability to create and edit spreadsheets/documents, email attachments)
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize to meet goals as demonstrated in previous position
- Demonstrates leadership skills and has ability to interact effectively with clients on more complex issues
- Minimum 3 years insurance, banking, finance, mortgage lending, automobile titles or related experience
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated leadership experience