Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
We currently have a full-time Customer Service Specialist III opportunity available at Robinson Town Centre for an individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life! The business hours at this location are Monday-Friday 9:00am-7:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm. Work schedule may extend beyond the office business hours, and will often include Saturday. The pay rate is $12.19 - 13.00, based on prior experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide DMV license and registration and notary services
- Provide guidance to 'road-trip' travelers by creating AAA TripTik® Travel Planners and marked roadmaps, and provide destination information
- Achieve monthly goals for various product and service transactions, such as AAA Member Rewards Visa Signature® Card applications, membership automatic-renewal enrollments, and customer referrals for insurance product quotes
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and recommend complimentary products and services, such as discounted theme park tickets and special attraction tickets
- Accept payments and provide accurate change and receipts
- Issue passport photos
- Balance & reconcile cash drawer
Qualified individuals will have:
- 2-3 years of previous face-to-face customer service and sales experience;
- Excellent interpersonal communications with sales focus;
- Strong pc/windows & internet skills and familiarity with common office software, equipment and practices;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction; and map reading abilities;
- Previous cashiering experience and ability to make correct change;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- H.S. Diploma or GED
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background, and drug screenings.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental and vision coverage; life insurance; FREE AAAPlus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) with a generous match.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE