Primary Job Functions:
- Daily reviews and audits of emergency road service calls to ensure proper payment to contractors, in accordance with established policies.
- Reviews daily call summary reports produced by CPMS/D2000 verifying closure and pricing information on all service calls for assigned contract stations.
- Performs regular audits on ERS contractors checking mileage to the scene, tow mileage, special equipment, time on scene, etc.
- Reviews, modifies as needed, and enters in CPMS all requested adjustments on assigned contract stations.
- Enters in CPMS all deductions for tools and equipment purchases through AAA, on assigned contract stations.
- Review and balance pre-statements produced through CPMS to assure that assigned contract stations are properly compensated for services rendered.
- Prepares and mails all final statements produced through CPMS to assigned contract stations.
- Generates pre-statements and final statements through CPMS.
- Prepares weekly report for contractor payments; submits to Accounting in timely manner.
- Administers ERS contractor payment policies and makes pay adjustments to ERS calls as required.
- Coordinates with internal ERS staff and outside agencies to include AAA National, other AAA clubs, Roadside Assistance Program (RAP) participants, and other organizations as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
QualificationsREQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Customer Relations and Interpersonal Skills-Must be able to understand and meet contractors' needs and expectations.
Active Listening- Must be able to listen to, interpret, understand, and process verbal information. Must ensure that all key information is obtained from the contractor.
Communication and Telephone Skills-Must use proper telephone etiquette and speak in a clear, understandable manner; Must be able to prepare written communication and documents.
Decision Making and Problem Solving- Must be able to analyze information, identify alternatives and make sound, logical decisions. Must be able to make independent decisions based on written policy.
Teamwork and Cooperation- Must be able to build smooth, cooperative working relationships, assisting other team members when possible.
Flexibility and Adaptability-Must be able to adapt to change and be flexible in adjusting approach to meet the needs of different situations. Must be able to rotate among job functions as needed.
Administrative Skills- Must be able to process paperwork and enter data to update computer files; must be able to organize information and deep accurate records.
Computer and Technology Skills-Must be able to use the computer to enter information & accomplish job related tasks. Must be able to utilize Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word. Working knowledge and ability to use MS Excel, D2000 and CPMS computer programs preferred.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE