AAA New Mexico is seeking career-minded individuals for our Life Agent career opportunity. The Life Insurance Agent will offer the full family of AAA Life Insurance products to our members in our New Mexico offices.
You will work in a fast paced dynamic environment that requires focused attention to our members' needs; develop a referral network, contact members requesting information, and provide policy service and follow-up on all leads.
No overhead cost, internal referral program, license sponsorship, and incentives provided. We also offer training upon hire with a base salary.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound/outbound calls and answering questions from members interested in life insurance and financial products.
- Quoting and preparing life insurance policies.
- Preparing changes to life insurance policies including; change of beneficiary, change of ownership and upgrade in amount or type of policy.
- Assisting clients in processing claims.
- Arranging appointments with members and prospective members regarding life insurance and financial products.
- Participating in community and business activities and events to prospect for potential membership and insurance sales opportunities.
- Utilizing a variety of methods in performing research leading to the establishment of high potential prospects for AAA products. These methods include direct mail, referral systems, associate cross-selling, partnership sharing, prospect purchases, etc.
- Contacting and qualifying prospective members and explaining features and benefits of life insurance policies offered, suggesting amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's circumstances.
- Calculating and quoting premium rates for specific policies.
- Anticipating future needs and calling on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts.
- Developing long-term relationships.
- Establishing programs designed to retain existing member clients, trigger advance follow-up periods and regaining business that has lapsed.
- Complete Continuing Education requirements for licenses.
Benefits May Include:
- Pension plan
- 401(k) eligibility and matching
- License sponsorship
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Health and welfare benefits
- Career Advancement
- Employee credit union
- Insurance premium reductions
- Travel and entertainment discounts
- Continuous training opportunities via the Auto Club University
- 2+ years of current sales experience
- BA/BS degree a plus
- Life Insurance license is required for this position
- A qualified candidate will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, competitive sales drive and a commitment to maintaining superior member relationships; proficiency utilizing computer hardware and software systems.
- Valid New Mexico drivers license and a good driving record.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE