* Writing and arguing motion
* Trying cases before juries and judges. Answering and propounding discovery.
* Taking depositions of litigants, witnesses, doctors, and accident reconstruction experts.
* Drafting letters, including to the various Departments of Insurance and opposing counsel.
* Working closely with our claims unit and periodically advising them of the status of each case and working with them to place a value on each claim.
-Attorney licensed to practice law in Missouri.
-Should have first chair jury trial experience.
-Job requires excellent speaking and writing abilities.
-Candidates should send a writing sample, such as a brief.
Benefits include: a full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick, and 401(k). All offers of employment are conditional pending a favorable urine analysis drug test result , background check and MVR check.
Apply on line at AAA.com.
If you are looking for a career opportunity it's easy!
Equal opportunity employer (EOE)
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
img height='1' width='1' border='0' src='https://bs.serving-sys.com/serving/adServer.bs?cn=display&c=19&mc=imp&pli=21170083&PluID=0&ord=04-18-2018&rtu=-1' alt='' />