AAA Alabama is seeking a Call Center Member Service Representative who has excellent customer service, detail and has great geography knowledge. Works in a fast pace environment assisting members with membership questions, domestic trip routing, booking cars & hotels and cross selling other membership products.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling member requests relating to planning road trips, books, and maps
- Cross-selling assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals
- Cashiering duties include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities of branch bookkeeping records.
- Servicing the needs of the member and providing added value by cross selling or advising of other services that are available to the member
- Additional member service functions as necessary
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Call center & customer service experience
- 2-3 years in a customer service position; retail sales positions preferred
- Ability to cross sell products
- Ability to lift and move boxes (up to 25lbs.) of stock and other materials
- Ability to work overtime including the ability to work Saturdays
- Ability to type at least 30WPM
- The ability to work quickly and handle multiple tasks/assignments on a daily basis
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required
- Ability to travel locally when necessary
- Ability to pass background check and drug testing
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
Benefits include: a full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick, and 401(k). All offers of employment are conditional pending a favorable drug test result and background check.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE