Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Under general supervision, demonstrates a good understanding of activities related to engineering support, installation and operations of infrastructure technologies. Develops and implements appropriate solutions that may involve multiple platforms, databases, software/hardware, technologies and tools. Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of constantly changing priorities
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
Evaluates system specifications regarding customer requirements providing technically correct solutions. Prioritizes work and manages projects within established boundaries with a keen eye for accuracy and detail. Maintains alliances across technologies and business community interacting with customers to achieve efficient and effective results.
Daily use of DNS protocol, DHCP Protocol, Networking and IP Subnetting.
- Manage the Infoblox DHCP, DNS and IP Address Management (DDI) environment.
- Responsible for the daily operations of Infoblox appliances and dependency of large complex environment.
- Working alongside Network Application development team using Perl and/or Python
- Daily use and management using the following protocols of SNMP, FTP, SSH, HTTPS-REST, Syslog, Wireshark.
- Collaborate with peers to proactively identify potential issues and areas of improvements in existing network environment.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation for IT infrastructure.
- Assist in the execution of departmental and corporate programs
- Work with the application areas and lines of business to provide technology solutions to support business needs.
- Multi-task and/or prioritize according to business priorities and production availability requirements
- Gaining industry experience and exposure to seed new ideas with respect to the companies best interests
High School diploma or equivalent required. 3 years of experience in Technology required.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or a related field preferred.
- 5 years of experience in Technology preferred.
- Experience providing technical direction to project teams preferred.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as Network, Database, Server, Storage etc. preferred.
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following technical skills:
- Foundational IT Infrastructure Operating Systems Software
- Knowledge of process discipline and IDLC methodology
Weekend work hours (Frequency) DOJ Overnight work hours (Frequency) DOJ Holiday work hours, Federal and religious, (Frequency) DOJ
Operates standard office equipment (Frequency) Sitting (can stand at will) (Frequency)
Licensing or Certificates
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE