Teamwork, Integrity, Dedication.Together, We Make A Difference. Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. What you'll do:
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Training Consultant,
you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As a Claims Training Consultant
within our Claims department you will:
- Property Trainer position on Claims department's new Field Development Team.
- Seeking individual who has high energy, good communication skills, enthusiasm for learning, creativity, flexibility and ability to think on one's feet.
- Position includes training on current processes and introducing new enhancements to both new and tenured employees.
- Candidate must have ability to provide instruction and guidance to property claims adjusters in the areas of policy interpretation, coverage identification, exposure analysis and related claims processing procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of terminologies for insurance regulations and knowledge and analysis of management reports is helpful.
- Position requires travel across SoCal footprint and additional ACE markets as necessary.
QualificationsWhat you bring:
What's in it for me?
- 3 + years' experience in Property Claim handling.
- Must have knowledge with Xactanalysis and Xactimate in writing and interpreting estimates.
- Valid driver's license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
- Customer Service oriented. Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Strong organizational, oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's (4 year) degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A career with growth potential.
- Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured's' who rely on you for assistance.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance, Pension and 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with Article 9, Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE