Teamwork. Integrity Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What you'll do:
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Team Manager -Homeowners/Property, you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As a Team Manager within our Claims Department, you will:
- Manage & coordinate a claims team to ensure cost control, appropriate loss payment, staffing, performance measurement & continuous improvement
- Coordinate, direct and overseeing the Claims Team.
- Supports the Claims Operation by providing service pursuant to the policy by handling claims of material damage, property and/or liability lines of insurance written by the Interinsurance Exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Investigate, evaluate and negotiate lower complexity claims in compliance with established company technical and customer service Best Practices.
- Review claim files regularly for quality.
- Track and monitor all statistical measures and behavioral indicators to evaluate Claims Reps performance (e.g. file review, audits, reports and complaints) along with coach and counsel employees on performance in a responsive and timely manner.
- Resolve variety of customer service issues through communication and interaction.
- Implement effective ways (internal/external) to monitor and evaluate customer concerns, issues, satisfaction and anticipate customer needs.
- Manage employee recruitment and development effectively.
- Identify and implement staff development and training needs to support an effective succession plan.
- Lead meetings in collaboration with unit management to communicate goals with direct reports and reinforce/monitor behavior that furthers technical and customer service performance expectations.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry developments and best practices. Participate in committees and projects that will support the organization's goals and objectives.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Ensure effective communication by the unit management team with internal and external customers, communicate and interact with a variety of individuals to address customer services issues in prompt and professional manner
QualificationsWhat you bring:
What's in it for me?
- Four year degree or commensurate experience highly desirable.
- Technical experience includes 5 to 10 years of claims handling.
- Strong organizational skills, planning and delegation (oral and written).
- Strong communication skills are a must as well as excellent interpersonal skills and can effectively lead change.
- Proficient in automated estimating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Valid driver's license with lever of financial responsibility as set by the company and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- A career with growth potential.
- Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured's' who rely on you for assistance.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.' AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance, Pension and 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- Creer opportunities across multiple business lines and states
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE