Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, We Make A Difference.
Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S. we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What you'll do:
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Associate, you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As an Associate within our Claims department you will:
* Adjust Insurance Claims
* Provide legendary customer service to our insured members
* Interpret policy and identify coverage
* Assess claims and negotiate settlement
* Train on claims processing procedures and systems
* Attend a 6-weeks training focus on insurance claims handling
* Rotating Work Schedule: Monday-Saturday. 1 day off mid-week and Sunday's off
What's in it for me?
* A career with growth potential
* Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured who rely on you for assistance
What you'll bring:
* Bachelor's (4 year) degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
* No prior claims experience required
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to work independently and adjust to change
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off including vacation, illness and holidays
- Disability coverage
- Life insurance, pension and 401k savings plan
- Employee rewards and discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with Article 9, Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE